Gluten-Free Protein Balls
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 130 g dates, pitted, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes, drained
- 100 g cashews, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes, drained
- 1 tablespoon almond butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender or a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
Nutritional info (per serving):
- 165 calories
- 8.4 g fat
- 15.1 g carbohydrate
- 8.7 g protein