Almond Bliss Balls
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 150 g dry almonds, roasted
- 150 g dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Shredded coconut, for coating
- Add nuts and dates to a food processor or a blender and blitz until combined.
- Add salt, almond and vanilla extracts and process again until smooth.
- Add water if the dough is too thick.
- Shape the dough into balls and roll each ball in shredded coconut.
Nutritional info (per serving):
- 132 calories
- 7.8 g fat
- 14.5 g carbohydrate
- 3.5 g protein