Fudge Bliss Balls
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 128 g almond butter
- 250 ml coconut oil, at room temperature
- 42 g coconut flour
- 64 g cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon powdered sweetener of choice
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat almond butter and coconut oil in a pan over medium heat, stir to combine.
- Add coconut flour, cocoa powder, sweetener and salt, stir well until combined.
- Let cool and freeze for 1 hour.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
Nutritional info (per serving):
- 192 calories
- 19.6 g fat
- 5.2 g carbohydrate
- 2.9 g protein
Post a Comment