Healthy Energy Balls
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 200 g pecans
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Add pecans, coffee, cocoa powder and honey to a blender or other food processor. Pulse to incorporate.
- Add coconut oil and pulse for 1 more minute checking it every 15-20 seconds and scraping the walls.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
- Refrigerate before serving, if desired.
Nutritional info (per serving):
- 178 calories
- 17.3 g fat
- 7.1 g carbohydrate
- 2.2 g protein