Salted Caramel Bliss Balls
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 130 g dates, pitted, soaked in hot water for 15 minutes, drained
- 130 g raw mixed nuts
- 64 g almond meal
- ¼ teaspoon pink sea salt
- Shredded coconut, for coating
- Add nuts to a blender or a food processor and blitz until chopped well.
- Add dates, almond meal and salt and process until smooth.
- Shape the dough into balls and roll each ball in shredded coconut.
Nutritional info (per serving):
- 154 calories
- 3.7 g fat
- 14.4 g carbohydrate
- 5.3 g protein