Cardamom Cinnamon Balls
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 200 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 130 g unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix butter, half of shredded coconut, cinnamon and cardamom in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll each ball in the remaining coconut.
- Put into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge.
Nutritional info (per serving):
- 121 calories
- 13.3 g fat
- 1.3 g carbohydrate
- 1.2 g protein
The information which you have provided is very good and essential for everyone. Keep sharing this kind of information. Thank you. Buy Healthy butter onlineReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this nice blog. You can also check this one and can share your opinions about Buy Natural Cardamom. Thank you so much for sharing.ReplyDelete