Cardamom Cinnamon Balls
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 200 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 130 g unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix butter, half of shredded coconut, cinnamon and cardamom in a bowl.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll each ball in the remaining coconut.
- Put into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge.
Nutritional info (per serving):
- 121 calories
- 13.3 g fat
- 1.3 g carbohydrate
- 1.2 g protein